Warranty for New Mazda Vehicle
Vang Iek Motors (Hong Kong) Limited (VIMHK) warrants each new Mazda vehicle sold by VIMHK and registered in Hong Kong will be provided factory warranty under the factory warranty policy.
B. WARRANTY COVERAGE PERIOD AND COMMENCEMENT
New Mazda vehicles registered on or after 1st December, 2017 sold by VIMHK and registered in Hong Kong will be provided with a period of 5 years warranty from the date of first registration with unlimited mileage.
C. COVERAGE OF WARRANTY
Provided if the vehicle is being operated under normal way, and with proper and regular maintenance by VIMHK service centres, a full warranty for major components as specified in Part C1. below will be offered for the first 60 months and coverage for items specified in Part C2. – C6. will be for the first 24 months. Coverage of battery (Part C7.) and additional equipment installed by VIMHK (Part C8.) will be for the first 12 months. The warranty will cover defective parts, materials and workmanship during the warranty period but items listed under “What is Not Covered” as specified in Part F are not included.
|First 12 months
|First 24 months
|First 60 months
C1. Major ComponentsEngine, manifolds, mounts, fuel system (excluding fuel tank, pipes and filters), ignition system (excluding spark plugs, ignition switch and wires), lubrication system (excluding oil filter), emission control system (excluding muffler), water pump, torque converter, alternator, starter, clutch (excluding clutch disc), transmission, transfer, propeller shaft, front and rear axles, suspension, steering, brakes (excluding pads and linings), safety restraints (e.g. seat belts, ABS, airbag), and electronic control units (excluding electrical components)
C2. Paint DefectPaint damage appearing on any of the painted body panels, under normal use, due to defect in material or workmanship
C3. Corrosion PerforationAny body sheet metal found, under normal use, to have developed and perforation (hole through the body panel) from corrosion due to defect in material or workmanship
C4. Electrical components and Anti-theft Alarm System
C5. Air Conditioner(excluding air conditioner filter)
C6. Audio Equipment
C8. Additional Equipment Installed by VIMHK
D. GENUINE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES WARRANTY3>
Genuine parts or accessories sold and installed by VIMHK will enjoy a warranty period of 6 months or 10,000km (whichever comes first) commencing from the date of invoice. For replacement of parts under warranty, warranty period will persist for the remaining warranty period.
E. OWNER’S RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Owners are recommended to send their vehicles to VIMHK service centres for servicing within the warranty period, at least every 10,000km or every 6 months, whichever comes first.
2) Accident damage rectification and repair work are to be carried out by VIMHK service centres during the period of warranty.
3) Owners please deliver their vehicles to VIMHK service centres for warranty redemption.
F. WHAT IS NOT COVERED
1) The cost of labour, parts and lubricants under routine and general maintenance services, including (but not limited to) engine tune-up, cooling system and fuel system cleaning, carbon and sludge removal, brake and clutch adjustments, wheel alignment and balancing, inspection and adjustment of linkages of various parts.
2) The replacement cost of peripheral items and consumables subject to normal wear and tear, including (but not limited to) wheel tyres, spark plugs, drive belts, lamp bulbs, fuses, filters, lubricants, fluid and all clutch and brakes, front brake discs, rear brake discs or drums, pads and linings, windscreen, wiper blades, wheel bearing and exhaust components damaged by corrosion, inside surface corrosion of load-carrying box, whether replaced as part of normal schedule maintenance servicing or otherwise.
3) The cost of repair, replacement of parts or other necessary adjustment arising out of misuse, neglect of or accident to the vehicle, including (but not limited to) improper storage, racing, overloading, modification, alteration, improper adjustment or repairs, the fitting of non-standard parts or parts not supplied by VIMHK, non-genuine parts, the usage of non-standard fuel and improper or inadequate maintenance.
4) Any loss or damage of any kind arising from any engine stall, breakdown or failure of the vehicle however occasioned, including any consequential loss whatsoever.
5) The cost of repair or replacement of parts in the case of a vehicle on which the odometer mileage reading has been altered or where the mileage of the vehicle cannot readily be ascertained.
Extra charges will apply for items under “What is Not Covered”.
LABOUR-CHARGE FREE INITIAL 1,000 KILOMETER INSPECTION SERVICE
All NEW Mazda vehicles sold by Vang Iek Motors (Hong Kong) Limited are entitled to a labour-charge free initial 1,000 kilometer inspection service. This inspection service will be performed in accordance with the procedures as specified by the Manufacturer and must be redeemed within 1,000km or 4 months from the date of vehicle registration (whichever comes first) and no extension will be granted under any circumstances.
1) All terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
2) In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English version, the English version shall prevail.
The information contained in this warranty terms is for general information purpose only. The information obtained from the factory warranty policy, and whilst we endeavor to keep the information uptodate and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information.
This Disclaimer has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
By enjoying the warranty, you agree to accept unconditionally terms of this Disclaimer and as they may be revised and/or amended from time to time by Vang Iek Motors (Hong Kong) Limited without prior notice.
VANG IEK MOTORS (HONG KONG) LIMITED