Enjoy MyMazda rewards and maximize your zoom-zoom experience.
Earn bonus points and enjoy fabulous MyMazda rewards with any new Mazda purchase after 1 Jan 2015
Note: All points earned belong to the registered vehicle (according to chassis number). Any rewards redemption could only be used on that registered vehicle.
Terms and Conditions
*Only applicable to Pre-owned Cars sold by Vang lek Motors (Hong Kong) Limited.
#Terms of free pick up & delivery service:
-Prior booking is required, and the service will only be provided within Hong Kong territory.
-Customer is responsible for all toll fees and tunnel fees (if any) during the pickup and delivery journey(s).
- $400 surcharge is applicable, if the location for pickup and delivery is at remote area (i.e. Lantau or Restricted Area). For Restricted Area, valid restricted area permit must be provided.
- Mazda Loyalty Club Points can be earned by purchase of new Mazda Cars or Pre-Owned Cars from Vang lek Motors (Hong Kong) Limited, or by spending at Mazda Service Centre (Excluding direct purchase at Parts Counter and insurance claim amounts).
- In case of new car repurchase, extra points will be rewarded, maximum 2,000 points.
- All points earned by the spending on the registered vehicle (according to chassis number) shall belong to that registered vehicle and rewards redemption could only be used on that registered vehicle.
- Points accumulation period for each car is permanent but the points earned are restricted for use by the registered vehicle (according to chassis number) only. Should the registered vehicle be scrapped or its registration be cancelled by the Transport Department, the points earned under that registered vehicle will be forfeited automatically without any form of compensation.
- Original copy of redemption letter issued by Vang lek Motors (Hong Kong) Limited must be presented at the time of redemption at our Service Centre, photocopy and defaced redemption letter are not acceptable and there will be no replacement for lost redemption letter.
- Upon the transfer of ownership of the registered vehicle, the new owner should notify us of the change and provide us with his/her details together with a copy of the updated Vehicle registration documents so that we could update our records. He/she would then be able to continue to use and accumulate points earned under the said vehicle. If the previous owner fails to pass to the new owner the original redemption letter (if any), the new owner will not be able to enjoy such awards. Vang Iek Motors (Hong Kong) Limited will not be held liable to issue any replacement redemption letter.
- In the event if the registered vehicle sustains a total loss beyond repair and needs to be scrapped, all Mazda Loyalty Club Points of the registered vehicle (according to chassis number) will be forfeited. However, the registered owner will be offered extra Mazda Loyalty Club Points if he/she chooses to re- purchase any new Mazda vehicles, from Vang Iek Motors (Hong Kong) Limited.
- Effective from 1 st October, 2019, our new MyMazda Rewards Scheme (“the new scheme”) will be launched to replace the existing scheme i.e. MyMazda Rewards Scheme from 1 st January, 2015 to 30 th September, 2019 (“the old scheme”). Vang Iek Motors (Hong Kong) Limited will be issuing redemption letter to each of the owners of the registered vehicles who had succeeded in reaching different point levels for redemption under the old scheme.
- The points already used for the abovementioned reward redemption (whether claimed or unclaimed) cannot be used to redeem rewards under the new scheme, but can be transferred to the new scheme and shall have same cumulative effect. Any unused points arising out from the old scheme shall be transferred to the new scheme and are entitled to redemption under the new scheme.
- Customers who have already reached the 5th level (Permanent 45% off for Service Maintenance) under the old scheme will continue to enjoy this utmost privilege and the terms of the new scheme shall not apply to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, the MyMazda Rewards cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons.
- Vang lek Motors (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or terminate any Mazda Loyalty Club privileges, points scheme or any terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Vang lek Motors (Hong Kong) Limited may send and share Mazda Loyalty Club promotional information and bonus points news to customers from time to time.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Vang lek Motors (Hong Kong) Limited.